We have been developing gradually in this direction and for today offer the following services:
- design and make up;
- digital printing of advertising and business products;
- offset printing of business and advertising products;
- large-format printing;
- interior printing;
- plotter cutting.
For example, for fast digital printing of business cards, Order processing is a few hours.
All processes of digital printing are controlled with a computer, that allowing you to intervene in printing process, at any time, if there are any mistakes in the production of promotional items. By adjustments, we can ensure high quality printing.
With digital printing, you do not require pre-press preparation, which speeds up preparation and printing.
Digital printing allows you to personalize the information and enter numerals. In offset printing method, it is not possible.
Order processing for 3-5 days.
Large format printing.
Full color large format printing is a convenient and affordable manufacturing technology of multicolor advertising images of any size - from small posters to party walls - giant images on buildings.
We offer to our clients solvent printing(solvent based ink) on printers CRISTAL JETI 3300 Solvent 6 colors.
Small-format images for indoor and outdoor use - it is printing on high-precision printers.
Possible width of printed products 1,600 mm (limited by the width of printed press space), the length is any. The image resolution is 720 x 720, 720 x 1440, 1440 x 1440 dpi.
Types of materials: banner, film, paper, canvas, mesh with substrate.
File requirements for large and interior print.
Raster and vector files in color model CMYK are accepted for printing
1. Format TIFF - without compression (NONE) or LZW compression, file format *tif;
Raster files, which are full printed, must be less than 300 MB.
3. EPS vector format, file format. *eps; (non-linked, text with curves);
- black and gray colors should be composite (CMYK 33,33,33,100 for black, to gray (for example: 0,9,11,38);
- the total percentage for CMYK paint must not exceed 300%.